iMagicon follows all state and local guidelines in regards to Covid-19.
SPECIAL NOTICE: In the best interest for the safety and security of our fans, special guests, vendors and volunteers, please read through the following requirements and recommendations to attend the 2022 iMagicon convention.
Personal responsibilities of all attendees
By attending iMagicon, you acknowledge that you may be exposed to Covid-19 and other communicable diseases and assume the risks involved with being at the public event. As part of your personal responsibilities, iMagicon expects all patrons to help reduce the risk of transmission spread by doing the following:
• Do not attend if sick or feeling ill (mandatory)
• Wear a mask (recommended only at this time; subject to change if state/city mandates come back into play). Please note that special guests may require masks to approach their booths/take photos, etc. Rule of thumb – bring a mask just in case; masks will also be provided (if a special guest requires it).
• Enter the building only at approved checkpoints (main south-facing doors)
• Participate in temperature checks/screenings at main entrance (mandatory)
• Carry personal hand sanitizer (recommended)
• Practice good hygiene (wash hands with soap/water or sanitize after you eat, sneeze, etc)
• RESPECT special guests requiring masks (REQUIRED). Some special guests may have mask mandates to approach their booth, depending on the current Covid-19 situation at that time. They have situations in their life where they cannot get sick (film commitments, family, etc). RESPECT their right to ask you to wear a mask.
• Consider getting a rapid test or covid-19 test prior to the event to know your status.
• Consider getting vaccinated/receiving a booster
• Do not attend if you have had an active positive Covid-19 test result and have not been medically cleared by health professionals to return to public settings (mandatory)
What iMagicon is doing to help slow the spread
While everyone assumes their own personal risk of exposure to Covid-19 and other communicable diseases while attending a public event, iMagicon is taking the following steps to help reduce the risk of transmission spread:
• Hand sanitizer at entries of facility
• Spreading out activities throughout the building and even added an extra room to aid with social distancing (in fact, the con might look “bare” and this is by design)
• Soap in all bathrooms of facility
• Screening/temperature checking attendees at entry
• Routinely cleaning high–touch areas
• Providing sanitizer at close knit activities (such as draw offs, table top gaming, anime viewing room, etc)
• Reducing the number of high-risk activities. We are still being cautious at this time. Sorry if your favorite activity or gaming tournament was cancelled but it is deemed the best route to avoid activities where large groups are forced together for a long period of time.
• Issuing 2023 voucher to pre-purchase ticket holders who cannot attend 2022 if they fall sick in the 10-day window prior to the convention (only valid for pre-purchased tickets that have not been scanned for any day of 2022 convention). Voucher will be issued to name of ticket holder and must be utilized by ticket holder. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on the policy.
• Asking staff, volunteers, guests and vendors to consider taking a covid-19 test prior to the event.
While we know this isn’t foolproof, with everyone’s help we can throw a safe event for everyone! #ConOn
Tickets are nonrefundable, even in event of a lineup change as often these circumstances are out of our control. Please refer to your tickets for policy. In the event you fall ill from Covid-19 or are subject to a mandatory quarantine that falls in the April convention dates, you may request a one-time compliment voucher to the following year’s event by contacting email@example.com. Please note, your one-time complimentary voucher will expire after 1 year of issue. Vouchers will only be issued for prepurchased tickets ordered online through imagiconnd.com and must be unscanned for the entire convention.