Our mission is to grow the fandom community and offer a common place for all to come together to explore, create and enjoy.
RULES OF THE CONVENTION
- We are a family-friendly event with underage kids, so please wear proper attire. For cosplays, please refer to the cosplay rules and policy section.
- While we love kids, we have had a few incidents happen where parents simply leave their children at the event. Thus the following policy is now in place:
- Children under the age of 16 MUST have a legal guardian present
- Children under the age of 16 MUST have guardian’s phone number listed on their wristband
- Escape Rooms: Due to high demand, guests may only sign up for ONE escape room per day in the morning. Around 3 pm, you may circle back around and sign up again if availability allows.
- No running, screaming, blocking of stairwells/hallways, disrespect to security or staff, or taunting. Infractions may lead you to be on the wall of shame or wristband cut.
- No public drunkenness. We get having fun, but there is a time and place.
- No one 18 and younger are allowed into the convention after 8 pm.
- No one is allowed on the convention floor after closing time. Discovery of a person on the floor will result in instant badge/wristband removal and possible ban from future event.
- Three strikes, you’re out. Simply put, you violate the rules of the convention, and you will get a “mark” on your wristband/badge. Upon the third mark, your wristband/badge will be cut and you escorted out without a refund. Depending on the severity of the infraction, security may not have to give you the three-strike warning.
VIDEO GAMING: From leisurely, timed gaming to intense competition, there is something for everyone. Check out the Gaming page for more information.
TABLE TOP GAMING: Compete in daily competitions. First come, first serve. Also there will be open gaming for those who wish to host their own table top game tournament. Must reserve time slots in advance. Please email email@example.com for more information on reserving tables for a game.
COSPLAY CONTEST: Start making those costumes! We will have a cosplay contest again! Rules and categories can be found listed on the Cosplay Contest page. MUST PREREGISTER TO COMPETE – NO EXCEPTIONS. PS – even if you do not want to compete in the contest, cosplay is ALWAYS welcome at the convention.